
I cant believe I'm posting this. This is the ugly part of Nunakauyaq. This little dumpster is one of many around Toksook. Residence leave their trash in here for the trash to be hauled to the dump by the trash man. Winter is going, and revealing the trash that was well kept hidden for the winter. During the summer, one of the organizations here have a clean up crew for a week and clean all over town. Most cleaners are young and looking for easy money. Each bag filled is worth $5.00. Someone is going to be rich this summer. ;).
3 comments:
hey Jackie
Pictures-aaten asirpagtat! Taugaam trashy one-aaq. Where did you take that pictures? That's cool anyway! LOL
kitek-wa!
bye
always,
Lydia
hey jackie,
nice pics.. even the trash one. i jk.. well bye..
heY JACKIE THAT PICTURE IS SOO UGLY ALL THE TRASH NUKLLING WANGUTA LOL BUT THEN ITS OK PEOPLE SHOULD PICK IT UP. I WOULD IF THEY PAID ME LIKE 1000000000000 $$$$$$.......
Post a Comment