So Cute I am

So Cute I am
<3Me

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"Framing Your Shots".... =]



I hate taking photos like this. It sucked today in class.


It's a desk. I know, I know... Why a desk? I was getting a picture of anything. I know this one would do. Its boring. Very boring. Nothing in this picture is fun or exciting. But it is "Framing My Shot". Yes, I quoted it. Its a photo of a desk from the top, the boarder is the rug. It is obvious what the subject is more because it fills up the whole picture.


I usually don't take pictures of "boring stuff" but these two photos put me to sleep. I didn't really understand the boarder-framing a photo thing. But I know how to take it. I cant think of anything, that would make a photo interesting with this type of photography. I think they invented it for nothing. Bummer for the guy who tried it fist. I bet whoever it was, lucked out. Nice save!

The next photo I took was a window. I cropped it after I took it because... because... it would look more framed. the boarder is again brown, and the pictures inside the boarders are the subjects. I think it makes the photo supposed to be more, "prettied up". And yes, I quoted it again. The pictures inside this picture are pictures of people taking pictures of pictures. I joke, the pictures inside this pictures are of students reading.

I guess they're great boring photos. I'm talented. I know how to take boring pictures. Its something not a lot of people can master. :)). Just kidding. I can imagine how a photo can look good with a "framing" way. But nothing here is that interesting.

I'd recommend that you go on Google to see more "pro photos". 4rd time. Quotes are so fun. LOL. My photos are like the boardering style, but they're are better. Google images.

No comments: