So Cute I am

So Cute I am
<3Me

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Why Black and White?!



I like these two photos that are in black and white. The first photo, is taken in Umkumiut shore. I think it is better in Black and White because the sun was too bright and the clouds were too dark. I wanted the photo's subject to be the waves. The way it makes it focus on the waves is other colors wont be so distracting.

The second photo is me of course, ;) and my auntie Davida Nicholai. It was taken while I was at work. Her forehead was shiny and the colors of the background made it so the photo didn't point to Davida and I. I like it a lot. When I look at it, I see me and her eyes.




To learn more about Black and White Photos go to http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/why-black-and-white-photography/

1 comment:

Qaci Carl said...

hey jackie
Cool-apiaq your picture of davida, u, and the other one. the one that has the sky and the beach. that's totally awesome! cool-apiartuq! LOL.
Well, I wanted to comment this one because it's cool. It must rock ur WORLD! LOL. well, i'm going to get and comment others. TTYL