I like this photo because I'm in it. It was taken in Umkumiut, Alaska.I know what your thinking, Where the blankets is Umkumiut? Its located on the west coast of Alaska. Its a fishcamp that is used by Nightmute and Toksook residence. I like it a lot. It shows The Rule Of Third. Fancy right? I'm using socks with my flip flop. But its what everyone is wearing over there! I like how its in Black and White. Not so fancy. But its very nice. The color was good too, but I think this is better. Tell me it rocks!!
So Cute I am
<3Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Jackie,
This picture is awesome.. Totally Rad!!!!! well Umkumiut was so totally boring but i had some kind of fun.. Well i'll see you later.. bye
Hi Jackie I remember taking this picture. Its like so cool! Were you cold? I cant remember. lol well ttyl
Hi Jackie,
I know Mary-cualler was in the background. I wasn't expecting her to be in the background. LOL. iqluamken.
Kiingan when i had nothing to say, i just said something about mary-cualler. lol. g2g
quyana for the comments :)
Hi Jackie,
I somehow miss UMKUMIUT trip, it was long walk but fun. I have nothing more to say, i'll ttyl.
~krista~
Hi sis!! I just thought that I would comment you and stuff...but yeah anyways I like your Picture it's like so cool and reminds me of unkumiut. This beginning of school yeah when I went was like the first time for me going camping....those three day's were so cold and wet...but fun.
Post a Comment