The on the right is my baby cousin. Hes very outgoing and never is able to stay still. This photo is great because hes smiling really hard and it isn't fake. He is 4 years old. I like this photo because it is showing his real self. Even though there are different kinds of colors we know what the subject is. The bright colors on him help him be the subject too because the colors around him are plain and boring.
When I look at the next photo I remember when I was a kid. Her eyes look so innocent. She is so beautiful. It is a great photo because it is at her level and she doesn't look like shes posing for any photo. Her clothing is also not distractive. There are plain colors that bring out the subject more(the newborn) are white.
I love them both to death.
5 comments:
I like picture of both of them, they're both cute, I hope Janelle will sleep over again. I like to icaqiq babies for some reason :D
Hey Jackie, i love these pics..im serious.. taugam aiden is looking up which is not a great photo.. im being honest.. well hope u change it someday..
Hey Jackie
Cute-apiarpagtak! They almost look alike! WOW! Janel and Aiden -ankuk so cute. They almost look alike! Where were these pictures taken? I want a lot of information! I'm just being a "COMMENT-ER!"
OH! yeah, forgot to tell you not to call me "Ayapa" on this thing. That's too takarnarqeq and I thought you didn't know my "NICK" name. LOL.
I read your comment! LOL. I could send it to you, or you could log into your server on this one and that way you'll be able to put it on your computer!
later
anglanikina!
always,
*Qaci*
I like both of the photos!! They're so cute in them! There really good examples of child photography!! Your niece is so cute in the picture!
Hey sis, I like the photos that you chose. They are like so bright and colorful. Brother is so cute hes has like this giant smile on his face and the baby is just so calm. we'll nice photos and i like what you wrote about them. bye-bye
Post a Comment